Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





27 September 2010

Real Men Wear Moby Wraps

I love my Moby Wrap. I wear it all. the. time. It's the best $30 I ever spent on something for baby. I have used it for all three kids and with every kid, I find it more and more useful. The other day I was telling Erik about how much I love my Moby Wrap and I asked him if he would ever wear it. He said, "HECK no! It's too girly!" A few days later we were shopping at Home Depot and I was complaining about how my back was starting to hurt from carrying the sumo wrestler around since we left his car seat in the car. Erik agreed to carry Klaasen, but he still wanted to retain full tactile abilities. So, I suggested the Moby and rolling his eyes he said, "Alright, tie it on me." So, I tied him up and off they went! Klaasen loved being tied to Daddy and I have a feeling this won't be the last time I see Erik with the Moby on...


1 comment:

  1. They are so great I agree!!! That is so great that Erik wore it!! What a great dad!

    ReplyDelete

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin