Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





12 February 2013

5.5 Months, My Baby

Erik pointed out the other day that I really have no interest in anything right now, other than my baby.
He's right!
And just like my other three babies, I'm obsessed.
I know it only lasts so long, though, and pretty soon they are out the door to Kindergarten.  
I'm savoring my time with T.

Some pictures of Baby from the past week...
Sitting in the chalet with Daddy during Mommy's ski race

An explosion all over Mommy's freshly shampooed carpet

Playing babies with Maida - he just learned how to give kisses

Chunky Monkey

Happy happy happy!

Enjoying some apples in his mesh feeder.  Lately he's been eating apples and frozen peaches in his feeder while we eat dinner.  He even sat in his highchair for the first time the other day.  He thinks he's hot stuff!

Every morning at 6:30, T gets in bed with me.  He snuggles up and goes right to sleep. I usually don't like my kids sleeping with me, but this is just too sweet to say no to.  

Torsten takes a bath in my ktichen sink.  Up until yesterday he did fine just sitting there and playing, but now he's learned he can spin in a circle.  While spinning yesterday, he slipped back and ended up like this!  He laughed.  I love this kid!

1 comment:

  1. You make such chunky and adorable babies! Maybe next time we see you Kendall will weigh more than him ;)

    ReplyDelete

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin