Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





18 November 2013

Life

I assure you that the lack of posts in the last couple months has not meant the lack in activity around here.  This video clip is just a little snippet of my life as of lately.  This little snippet perfectly represents what my life is like for most hours of the day.  I'm starting to wonder if I will survive three very rambunctious, destructive, energetic boys.  


While posting this short post, these three angel boys managed to break my living room lamp in half, pull down a curtain rod, and remove half the dough from the bread maker that was baking for dinner.  This is exactly why I haven't showered in two days, my house is a disaster, we will be eating frozen pizza for dinner once again, and I should not blog again for a very very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin