Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





31 May 2015

Sarena's High School Graduation

 My niece, Sarena Jo, graduated from high school!  Erik was able to join the kid and me for her graduation party!




My cousin, Myra, me, Maida, and my niece Sarena











My brother Jay, his wife Nancy, with daughter Sarena

My brother's family.  I love my nieces!!!

A campfire - the perfect ended to the perfect party.

We were able to stay at my parents' house for a few days!  Here are some pictures from our time there...













No comments:

Post a Comment

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin