Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





23 January 2011

Klaasen Says, "Mama"

About a week ago, Klaasen started saying, "Mama." It is the cutest thing I've ever heard! I just love it! I have taken a couple videos of him talking, and the one below isn't the best, but I'm not going to have a computer for the next two weeks, so thought I should post one. This was the only one I remembered to transfer from the camera to the computer. And just for the baby book (in case I don't get around to updating it any time soon), Klaasen rolled over for the first time (from his back to his tummy) on January 17th and waved bye-bye to Grandma on January 20th. He's growing up sooooo quickly! He will be six months on the 27th of January. I can't believe he's been a part of our life for SIX months, already!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow 6 months old already!! I am sure it has flown. Sounds like he for sure is trying to keep up with his brother and sister!

    ReplyDelete

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin