Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





15 July 2008

HELP!!!!

Oh my goodness. I thought I'd be all professional and try to edit our blog in HTML and make it all unique. Well, the only thing I did do was screw up our webpage! Now I can't change the background color from white! Oh well. I got some comments that the black background was depressing anyway, so hopefully white is better! If anyone knows how to help me, HELP! (The only thing I did was change the "body" section in the HTML editor. I'm not sure what I changed it to and I don't know what to change it back to... all I wanted to do is put a picture as the background instead of the same-old templates.)

3 comments:

  1. Stranger here I have never left a comment on someone's blog I didn't know. I hope I don't scare you. I just clicked on your blog from one of my friends blog. Just was bored at 6:00am. The kids are still asleep. I'm just a stay at home mom like you. I promise I won't steal your identity or anything like that. Just thought I would help. If you go into dashboard, click on layout. Then choose a new template. I think choosing a new template will change the HTML code back. There is this really easy, really cool site that will help you change your background, and then help you pretty it up. It is sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooooooo much!!! :)
    (By the way, you didn't freak me out, I "blog stalk" all the time!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:35 AM

    hey kara, any luck with your blog formatting? I could look at it if you want, but I don't have a good enough handle on everything to just describe what to do. so...if you want I could go onto your blogger and see if I can remedy the white for you? I just kind of have to mess around with it, but I promise the worst case would be nothing changing (I won't totally wreck it I promise!). anyway, just let me know! you can email me at allison[dot]maass[at]gmail[dot]com.

    hope you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin