Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





20 October 2008

My Little Shopper

Maida loves the mall. And what she loves even more is when I give her freedom to roam at the mall. It's so funny because she'll just take off and pretend like she doesn't even know me! She carries her purse and walks around just like she's an adult. Whenever anyone walks by, she looks up, waves, and says, "Hiiiii!" Most people don't know if they should wave back or just bust out laughing! So funny!!!





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:33 PM

    cuuute!

    (and I love the new blog look too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wanted something more fall-ish. The only problem was that I couldn't use the title you made me because it didn't match!!! After Skogen comes I think I'll have you make us a new one with our family picture on it. :) Thanks so much for doing that for me last time.

    ReplyDelete

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin