Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





21 October 2009

Maida and Skogen's First Circus

So sorry if you can't read the titles on this video. YouTube is getting to be such sticklers about the contents of the videos. They wouldn't let me upload this video because I used songs that I didn't have copyrights to. So, I tried the blogger video uploader and it made the video really small.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I have always wanted to bring the girls to the circus but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe next year. I was thinking of you today and wondering how you guys were doing. I have to ask you some questions for Kari about what Dr. you guys think is good and different things about that. I will try to call you later.

    ReplyDelete

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin