Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





01 February 2009

I Got Tagged!

Here are the directions:
1. Go to the 4th album in the place you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in that album (no exceptions)
3. Post it in this post with an explanation and link it back to your tagger (which I don't know how to do so I just linked her blog through her name above)
4. Tag 4 people to do the same thing

Here is my picture:

This is a picture that I took for Maida's baby book. It is a picture of Maida's first bedroom. We were super poor and so I wasn't able to spend much money on buying cute baby things for Maida's room. I ended up just painting some polka-dots on some old white tubs that we had and put them under her crib for storage. Then I painted some polka-dots on some pictures frames and an old light that I spray painted silver. I bought a pink bedsheet and used a green dust ruffle from a friend's baby's crib that she didn't use anymore.

I got tagged by Amy and I tag Hannah, Heidi, Aubrey, and Allison.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:40 PM

    i love that you put so much effort into making maida's first room so cute! it looks like it's from a magazine:) i'm totally going to remember the painting the buckets idea.

    ReplyDelete

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin