Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





02 October 2011

Fall 2011 Love

Fall love...
I love the smell of cedar. I love drinking Spice Tea and balancing the mug on my tummy in between drinks. I love that my husband gives whatever he does 110%. I love new babies. I love spending time with my kids. I love Fall. I love my camera. I love organizing and the feeling of being organized. I love brushing my kids' teeth. I love new shoes, new cars, and freshly washed bed sheets. I love sleeping with the fan on. I love the smell of snow. I love good friendships and when I have a good friend who's kids are good friends with my kids! I love having people over. I love when people come over and stay like they're never leaving. I love to surprise my kids. I love to feel inspired and I love to inspire my kids. I love spontaneous trips with my husband and kids and appreciate that the kids love these trips, too! I love praying. I love talking to Erik about our future. I love feeling secure and feeling like we belong here. I love fall colors and I love to watch the trees change. I love little kids in hoodies and winter hats at the park. I love football.
Fall love.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture of you and Skogen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures!! LOVE the one of all 3 of your sweet kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin