Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





05 October 2011

I love my dog.


Barkley! is such a great dog. I'm so glad that he's back with our family after spending the summer at Bumpa and Grandma's, where he was spoiled to death! It's nice to have my favorite friend to vent to (because he always listens and agrees with what I'm saying), my best helper with watching the kids (especially when they're playing outside), and the number one best protector when Erik is working the night shift (Barkley! takes his job seriously). He's the best dog I could ever imagine having.
I love my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin