Welcome to the Scharrer family's real life story! Most of our story is written for, and about, our four kids and the spice they add to our lives. It's our story of happiness, craziness, and sometimes ridiculousness. We've journaled through childbirth, the terrible two's, private school (and our public school experience), an autism diagnosis, medical school, residency, and long-term mission work in Africa.

Now we're following a new adventure, which involves a 45 foot motorcoach, homeschool, and as many ski slopes as we can go down in one year.

For posts from while we were living in Zimbabwe and updates about our future plans in Zimbabwe, please see our mission blog...

www.ourzimbabwejourney.blogspot.com.





24 March 2010

Skogen's Bible Song

Skogen LOVES Bible school. Lately whenever we talk about the Bible or Bible school, Skogen starts singing a song. I used to think it was "Pat the Bible," but now I'm sort of thinking it might be "The Wise Man Built His House Upon The Rock" song according to the actions he's trying to do. Whatever it is, it's cute! It's hard for me to get him to sing for the camera, though, but I finally caught him on my webcam (Warning: Erik watched this video and said that other people might not find it as entertaining as he did, because he's the dad. But he said that that the last 1/3 of the video is the cutest. So this is really for Nana and Grandma!)...

1 comment:

  1. I think it is precious! Trey said Bible last night. Apparently he has said it before, but until I hear it a few times I have a hard time adding it to his "words" list. I love how their teachers care so much about them. And, I love that my kids have such great Bible class buddies!

    ReplyDelete

We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.”
~Anais Nin